We’re about to compile the first Release Candidate for CatchDad 2.5 which hopefully means that we will have a 100% working update in a couple of weeks. There’s some long awaited features on the list, most features is a respond to requests from users (except the free time thing, that’s all Johannes and no one else seems to need this?!).
Here’s what’s coming:
1. You can now set the amount of steps between 1-16. Isorhythmic heaven!
2. We added a simple Shuffle engine to make it Schwiiiing!
3. You can set the tempo to Free or Sync to host. If set to free you control the tempo with a knob (Johannes says WOOOOOOT!)
4. You can now set the length of the auto-rec to a fixed time between 500 ms – 10 sec.
5. Several outputs, AND WE LISTENED, we made it possible to send one seq to all outs… or one… or two. We know this wont fit everybody’s needs, some prefer radio buttons, but this is way more versatile (thanks for the idea).
Plus some minor bug fixes and improvements which is all too techy to be interesting.