No need to travel far and away to enjoy plenty for your mind and soul.
We collected a Top 5 list of what to keep on eye on during this spring.
1. UbuWeb – is a completely independent resource dedicated to all strains of the avant-garde, ethnopoetics, and outsider arts. http://www.ubu.com/sound/index.html
2. STRÖM – swedish radio sends this show every wednesday . It presents electronic music ina very responsively format. A good choice for everyone that wants to fins out more about what different electronic music genres has to offer today. http://sverigesradio.se/sida/default.aspx?programid=2479
3. FILTER27 – based out of NYC, is a blog devoted to electronic music, obscure sounds, vinyl culture and everything in between. Edited by Pavol Sulek. http://filter27.com/
4. Composers radio hosted by Jamie Fawcus and produced by Paulina sundin. http://www.fst.se/radio/tales.php
5. Continuo’s weblog – was launched in September 2007 inspired by rare and forgotten music posted on obscure blogs all over the world. During the January 2009 re-vamping, the blog lost its original tagline: ‘Reassessed aural delicacies’ http://continuo.wordpress.com/ Unfortunately there’s no longer music on the site but are collabing with UbuWeb.