THIS IS THE OLD LEGACY 32bit VERSION OF SMILE
FOR THE UPDATED VERSION GO HERE: https://www.noisebud.se/?download=smile-v3
Smile is a Fletcher-Munson based de-harsher. Smile uses the knowledge of the Fletcher-Munson phenomena to de-harsh audio and adapts the frequency response to the human hearing. With the help of a transient recovery engine you can push it pretty hard before it start to sound dull and we included a filter to handle the extremes in the low and hi-end from the Fletcher-Munson curve. In the donation version, you’re able to fine-tune the transients with the new, more musical, transient engine.
In short, Smile is a Fletcher-Munson based de-harsher.
Changelog version 2.2
- Updated the transient engine
- Added preview and a sense knob to tweak the transients
For Windows 32Bit
This, the legacy 32bit version of Smile (v2.2), is now free. For the updated 64bit version of Smile (v3.0) CLICK HERE!
Good to know:
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.