All plugins have been moved to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
You can get the plugins here for a one-time donation. However, joining Patreon is recommended, even if you only stay for a month ($5). But, if you do not want anything to do with Patreon but still want to use the latest version of a plugin, read on. I will still consider your money as a donation supporting the further development of Noisebud plugins. You do not buy a plugin; You donate about 30 minutes of development time.
If you get a plugin here rather than from Patreon, the policy for updates looks like this (similar to how things were before Patreon):
If you are new to Noisebud plugins:
- Updates within a year from your donation comes free.
- After a year, an update will be $5 (to cover administrational costs).
If you donated for a plugin before and want an update:
- Contact me for a personal discount code: email@example.com
To sum it up
In most cases, you will be better off hop on and hopping off the Patreon campaign, even if you only use one of my plugins. The total for a lifetime of updates probably set you back about $30 – $50, maybe less if you skip the minor updates. And that will give you all my plugins.
Smile is a Fletcher-Munson-based de-harsher. Smile uses the phenomena discovered by Fletcher and Munson to de-harsh audio and adapts the frequency response to human hearing. With the help of a transient recovery engine, you can push it pretty hard before it starts to sound dull and we included a filter to handle the extremes in the low and hi-end from the Fletcher-Munson curve.
Changelog version 3.5 – 4.0:
- The transient recovery engine is now stereo – adjust the width with the link knob.
- The Transient Preview button is bigger for better usability on high-resolution screens
- It’s oversampled 2x to avoid cramping
- Windows 64bit VST2
- Windows 64bit VST3
- MAC OSX 64bit AU
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t officially support OSX older than Catalina
- You may have to bypass Apple Gatekeeper to use my plugins.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable