A step sequencer controlled filter and ring modulation plugin. You need a host that transmits BPM to use it so it wont work in i e Steinbergs Wavelab. We’re currently trying to improve the timing but it’s not so easy since every host seems to handle this in it’s own way but we’re getting there.
This is a bit of a monster and we suggest to handle it with care.
For Windows 32Bit hosts (or bridged in 64bit hosts)
Good to know:
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable