This plugin is available at Patreon together with all our other goodies. Join me there!
We never have had so much positive feedback as we have got with Slow, thank you for all the kind words. It’s more than appreciated !
Slow is a RMS based leveling amp / compressor aimed for mastering but it can be very handy in production as well. It’s called slow because initially the attack and release was locked to 2 seconds, really slow, hence the name. As the plugin evolved we added an attack knob and in it’s latest incarnation we also let the release out in the open. It start to look like a normal compressor but you’ll soon notice that that is not the case. Slow does not just reduce the gain when the level is above a threshold, it will also increase the gain when the level is below. This make Slow one of a kind and the approach has shown that you can achieve transparent results quicker and with less hassle and surprises.
Its intended use is for even out the level of a whole track but try it for sculpting bass drums, compress vocals or brass too, we tried it in lots of situation and got a bit amazed how well it performed.
- Added release
- Changed the filter to a 6dB HP at 250Hz. We would love your feedback on this, if you liked the old aggressive filter we might add a toggle in the next version
For Windows 32Bit hosts (or bridged in 64bit hosts)
Choose your price & Download!
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t officially support OSX older than Catalina
- You may have to bypass Apple Gatekeeper to use my plugins.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable