This plugin is available at Patreon together with all our other goodies. Join me there!
pHaasE is a rest product from a series of experiments with the Haas effect. pHaasE delay the side information within the Haas time boundaries and totally screw up your audios imaging but will leave a totally new stereo image which might sound very pleasing both on single elements in the mix or in a mastering situation.
At first we didn’t intend to make public versions of the experiment but we found the technique to be useful and in some cases it could save badly imaged mixes with great sounding results. It can also help to even out the imaging in film audio, a bit like mono’ing a stereo recording for more focus but still have stereo.
- Double click the mid/side controller to center it
- The technique will only work on stereo material
For Windows 32Bit hosts (or bridged in 64bit hosts)
Choose your price & Download!
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable