This plugin is available at Patreon together with all our other goodies. Join me there!
Steijing is a simple, yet powerful, plugin to control the balance between the left and right channel as well as between the mid and side-channel. It is Aimed at mastering where small adjustments are needed but can be useful in all kinds of situations.
Ok, another pan or balance control… why?
What makes Steijing special is primary two things. First, it’s really made for mastering, which means small steps… You can increase or decrease the channels by max +-2dB. Second, the knobs have a higher resolution (especially the 32-bit version), so that you actually see what you do when changing the balance between the channels by -0.05dB. And, It’s also made to work well with touchscreens since they’re getting more and more common in mastering studios.
Its made in collaboration with Saintpid Mastering (https://www.saintpid.se/).
There’s no free version at the moment, sorry…
DONATE AND DOWNLOAD:
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t officially support OSX older than Catalina
- You may have to bypass Apple Gatekeeper to use my plugins.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable