You can also get this plugin together with ALL our other plugins over at Patreon. Join me there!
Listen is a monitor control extender, it has functions found in expensive monitor controllers and mastering consoles and adds it to your DAW. Listen is made to be used with a touch screen but you can use any MIDI control surface (or other input devices such as Streamdeck) if you like physical buttons while working.
With listen you can:
- Route the Left, Right, Sum, or Difference to both your monitors to easier hear problems in that channel.
- Swap the Left and the Right channels
- See which sample rate your current audio stream is
- Filter your audio to hear just the low, mid, or high-end
Windows 32bit VST2
Windows 64bit VST2
Windows 64bit VST3
MAC OSX 64bit AU
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t officially support OSX Catalina or above, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable