All plugins have been moved to Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
You can get the plugins here for a one-time donation. However, joining Patreon is recommended, even if you only stay for a month ($5). But, if you do not want anything to do with Patreon but still want to use the latest version of a plugin, read on. I will still consider your money as a donation supporting the further development of Noisebud plugins. You do not buy a plugin; You donate about 30 minutes of development time.
If you get a plugin here rather than from Patreon, the policy for updates looks like this (similar to how things were before Patreon):
If you are new to Noisebud plugins:
- Updates within a year from your donation comes free.
- After a year, an update will be $5 (to cover administrational costs).
If you donated for a plugin before and want an update:
- Contact me for a personal discount code: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sum it up
In most cases, you will be better off hop on and hopping off the Patreon campaign, even if you only use one of my plugins. The total for a lifetime of updates probably set you back about $30 – $50, maybe less if you skip the minor updates. And that will give you all my plugins.
Initially, the distortion engine in BuhDist was made to distort kick in a techno project. I continued to develop it into the little beast it is today putting a lot of focus on usability. The result is a fast dialed-in gain compensated distortion plugin to use pretty much anywhere in a mix, or even in mastering if used with care.
Link to the manual: https://manuals.noisebud.se/BuhDist
Windows 32bit VST2
Windows 64bit VST2
Windows 64bit VST3
*MAC OSX 64bit AU
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t officially support OSX older than Catalina
- You may have to bypass Apple Gatekeeper to use my plugins.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable