This bundle is available at Patreon together with all our other goodies. Join me there!
The Legacy Bundle contain our older 32Bit plugins for Windows, a donation will let you download the following plugins:
- Slow-MB 1.03 – The multiband version of our mastering compressor Slow
- Listen 2.1 – Our personal monitor control extender – Listen Mini included
- SichEQ 1.0 – frequency side-chained dynamic EQ
- Steijing 1.0 – Mastering channel balancing tool
- Chokidar EQ 2.0 – Mastering Balancing EQ
- HaasPan 2.0 – Haas Panner
- Bipro 2.0 – Our magic low-end unicorn…
- Burt 2.0 – Probably the best bass VSTi in the world (if you like broken things)
- Bompa 3.0 – Amaze-balls grit and dirt engine – also known as warmth
- Curello 1.5 – Quick filter for mix/mastering purpose with benefits.
- Slow v 1.2 – Slow leveling amp / mastering compressor
- Leaky2 – The magic phase cancellation tool
- pHaasE 1.0 – Stereo imager (experimental, does wonders at times)
- Midsider – Enable Mid/Side capabilities with any plugin in Reaper
- Smile 2.2 – Fletcher-Munson Deharsher
- Evouyn 1.61 – Low End measuring tool
- GranMA 2.0 in color – Granular instant sampler
- Binvert 2.0 in color – Phase mixing tool
- Lazy Kenneth 1.51 – 4/4 Side-chain Simulator
- MIDIVU -latest beta, both mono, and stereo version – Use a MIDI controller as an Audio Meter.
- Fletchy-Muncher -Check your mix for harshness
- CatchDad 2.0 – Real-time sampler and sequencer
Read about the changes in our donation system here: http://www.noisebud.se/?p=12575
Your download links will be sent to your Paypal e-mail address.
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable
Get this and more as a Noisebud patron! http://www.patreon.com/noisebud