SichEQ is the EQ to grab for when you feel that creative itch, you know when you want that special something that completely changes everything on a track and just do something completely new.
SichEQ is a frequency (and channel) side-chained dynamic EQ for creative work. It’s not the EQ for mastering or fine-tune your mix, this is something else.
There are so many ways to use SichEQ that it’s hard to explain, we made some videos in an attempt to show you what it can do!
SichEQ on the Master Bus…
Listen to the track in the video on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/78tW0c0qh1xiWCugxfalCF
SichEQ distorting a single sound…
SichEQ in the production of some minimal techno…
Listen and download the finished track from Soundcloud (if you like).
SichEQ is included as a bonus item in the All Plugins Bundle…
Good to know:
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable