You can also get this plugin together with ALL our other plugins over at Patreon. Join me there!
Steijing is a simple, yet powerful, plugin to handle the stereo image while mastering.
New in version 2:
- We added a module to auto adjust the balance between the left and the right channel, we recommend not to go above the green mark other than to hear what the plugin is doing. And, use headphones to be able to better hear the effect.
- Double click to reset a knobs value.
- A switchable HP filter to the Difference channel in the Sum/Diff module.
There’s no free version at the moment, sorry…
- Windows 32bit VST2
- Windows 64bit VST2
- Windows 64bit VST3
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t officially support OSX Catalina or above, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable