This plugin is available at Patreon together with all our other goodies. Join me there!
Smile is a Fletcher-Munson based de-harsher. Smile uses the phenomena discovered by Fletcher and Munson to de-harsh audio and adapts the frequency response to the human hearing. With the help of a transient recovery engine, you can push it pretty hard before it starts to sound dull and we included a filter to handle the extremes in the low and hi-end from the Fletcher-Munson curve.
Changelog version 3.1 – 3.5
- Added a new panel that gives you more control over the transients
- Windows 32bit VST2
- Windows 64bit VST2
- Windows 64bit VST3
- MAC OSX 64bit AU
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable