You can also get this plugin together with ALL our other plugins over at Patreon. Join me there!
MidSider is made to be used in Reaper, however, it should work in any DAW that supports a single track to handle at least 8 channels.
MidSider3 will give any plugin mid-side processing capabilities. With this version, it will also give you the ability to use the left or the right channel as well as a regular stereo operation to check how it will sound if processed normally without the need of leaving the plugin.
Windows 32bit VST2
Windows 64bit VST2
Windows 64bit VST3
*MAC OSX 64bit AU
Good to know:
- JOIN US ON PATREON FOR MORE PLUGINS AND AUDIO FUN: https://www.patreon.com/noisebud
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions (if present) are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t officially support OSX Catalina or above, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable