Midsider will help those who work with reaper to add mid/side capabilities to any plugin with a minimum of setup. Check the tutorial video, you’ll be mid/side’ing in no time.
If you use Midsider for creative effects, remember that anything added to just the side signal will be lost in mono. Use our plugin Leaky or use other methods to add some of your effect to the mid channel as well.
Oh man, I use another DAW:
- Wait for version 2.0… There’s already an alpha build for OSX (AU), x86 and x64. Stay tuned.
Here’s an excellent video from fabfilter eplaining Mid/Side technique.
For Windows 32Bit hosts (or bridged in 64bit hosts)
Choose your price & Download!
Good to know:
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.