We made Noisebud GranMa since we needed a fast and effective buffer scratch thing. GranMa will simply sample the source as soon you hit the rec button and play it back at the buffers location with the two scratch platters (the left one will only move the buffer position and the right one will try to pitchbend it’s way to the platters position). Remember that it will only sound when you move the platters, like a real deck with a broken motor, Have fun!
- Added a simple Freeze button
- Added a timer so you know the length of the buffer (Feature request from user)
- Changed the behavior of the release
- Made the playback engine a bit more smooth (less glitch, clips and crackle)
- Dry/Wet control make more sence
- The record button is also an input audio meter
For Windows 32Bit hosts (or bridged in 64bit hosts)
Choose your price and Download
Donate $49 and get all Noisebud Donationware!
A Donation for the All Plugins Bundle will give you all new plugins and updates during the bundles life span (about 6 month). If you want to continue to get all new plugins and updates after a bundle expires you will be able to do so by paying a upgrade fee.
You can skip to extend your bundle and jump on at the next period or the period after that. The extend offer will always be opened, just contact us with your details from your receipt and we’ll send you a discount code.
By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.