Do you need another VSTi? OH HELL YES!
Version 2 of our angry old fart is out and he’s still mad as hell!
Burt are built around a traditional chain of subtractive synthesis but Instead of the traditional way with a nice and clean signal chain Burt adds distortion or exaggerate the signal in every step of the signal path. So even if you start off with a clean sine wave you might end up with something completely different and might even not hear any difference if you change to a saw or square. But be sure of one thing; it will sound like no other synth you heard before!
Call it waveshaping or oscillation by distortion if you like… We call it Burt!
News in 2.0:
- New limiter that will save your ears and monitors.
- Fake Stereo (similar to our pHaase plugin).
- 2 different trigger modes for the VCA and VCF.
- a Trillion bugfixes.
- Same as free plus…
- Control the LFO amount with the Modulation Wheel.
- Control the LFO speed with the Modulation Wheel.
- 5 Additional seasoning distortion algorithms.
Here’s two demos, one quick dubstep production and one clean:
-“The first thing that struck me was the raw and aggressive look, which of course appealed to me immediately! After about 15 minutes I realized its enormous potential in the heavy and gritty bass line department. But Burt is not restricted to creating gritty bass lines; its also perfect for hypnotic mono lines a couple of octaves up thanks to the exceptional portamento and LFO.”
-: No comment yet :-
Tracks where Burt is used:
DONATE AND DOWNLOAD:
Good to know:
- Windows users: Our plugins depend on Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, you can get it here: Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
- By downloading any of our plugins you subscribe to our mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time either here or with an unsubscribe link in the e-mails.
- Mac versions are still considered as test-builds, they seem to work perfectly but we’re still testing.
- We currently don’t support OSX Catalina, however, users have reported that our plugins work by bypassing Apples Gatekeeper.
There are two ways to do this:
- In your DAW, hit ‘Cancel’ to the message, then open System Preferences/Security & Privacy, you should see the plugin mentioned at the bottom. Click ‘Allow Anyway’ to enable it.
- Open Terminal. Type the following three commands, hitting ‘return’ in between.
sudo spctl –master-disable
sudo spctl –master-enable